About This Chapter
NES Special Education Flashcards - Summary
As you prepare for the NES Special Education test, try these study flashcards to memorize important terms and instructional methods. The flashcards can be accessed on any Internet-connected device, which enables you to study special education concepts wherever and whenever it's convenient.
These flashcards go over essential NES Special Education topics, including:
- Human development
- Special education history
- Special education planning and instruction
- Transition planning
- Special education collaborative approaches
How They Work
To ensure that you get the most out of these NES special education flashcards, follow the process we've outlined below.
- Open a flashcard set for the NES Special Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the special education term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Students with Individual Disabilities, Disorders & Impairments
Flashcards - Historical, Legal & Ethical Foundations of Special Education
Flashcards - Special Education Services & IEPs
Flashcards - Behavioral Assessment, Intervention & Support
Flashcards - Student Assessment in SPED
Flashcards - Curriculum Planning & Accessibility in SPED
Flashcards - Instructional Practices for Student Success in SPED
Flashcards - Communication & Social Skills in the SPED Classroom
Flashcards - Managing the Learning Environment in Special Education
Flashcards - Effective Teaching & Professional Growth in Special Education
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the NES Special Education (601): Practice & Study Guide course
- Human Development Overview
- Students with Individual Disabilities, Disorders & Impairments
- Historical, Legal & Ethical Foundations of Special Education
- Special Education Services & IEPs
- Behavioral Assessment, Intervention & Support
- Student Assessment in SPED
- Curriculum Planning & Accessibility in SPED
- Instructional Practices for Student Success in SPED
- Technology in the Special Needs Classroom
- Communication & Social Skills in the SPED Classroom
- Transition Planning & Life Skills for SPED Students
- Managing the Learning Environment in Special Education
- Communication & Collaborative Approaches in Special Education
- Effective Teaching & Professional Growth in Special Education