About This Chapter
Noble Sales Techniques - Chapter Summary
This engaging chapter clearly outlines noble sales techniques for you to use with your employees for a variety of corporate training needs. The lessons cover subjects such as value-added selling techniques and the benefits of assuming good intentions in sales. Along with each of these lessons, we've included short quizzes to test your employee's comprehension before moving on.
How It Helps
- Provides knowledge: Your team members will come away from this chapter with understanding of a variety of different sales techniques, from FABS to competitive differentiation.
- Builds strong teams: When your sales teams know how to employ successful, proven sales techniques, they'll be stronger and more successful employees.
- Offers flexibility: Because this chapter is mobile-friendly and accessible 24 hours a day, you can utilize it with your team members regardless of their work location or schedule.
After finishing this chapter, your employees should be ready to:
- Outline the different types of sales techniques and their applications
- Differentiate between quota selling and purpose-driven selling
- Define value-added selling and its usage
- Explain the FABS selling technique with examples
- Provide a definition and example of competitive differentiation selling technique
- Identify the benefits of assuming good intentions in sales
- Describe techniques for assisting customers in the selling process
- Detail strategies for closing quick and big sales
1. Sales Techniques: Types & Applications
Being good at selling requires more than just pressuring someone to give you their money. There are several types of sales techniques that help consumers make a buying decision. This lesson explains how to use those techniques to your advantage.
2. Value-Added Selling Technique: Definition & Usage
In this lesson, you'll learn how you can use the value-added selling technique to help you gain and keep customers. Learn how you can position your product to make it attractive when using this approach.
3. FABS Selling Technique: Explanation & Example
Want to succeed at sales? Provide a FAB experience! In this lesson, we'll take a look at the FABS selling technique and how to use it to create a successful buying experience from start to finish.
4. The Benefits of Assuming Good Intentions in Sales
Being a great salesperson requires many interpersonal skills, including assuming good intentions of clients. This lesson discusses several factors that help to see the good in customers.
5. Techniques for Assisting Customers in the Selling Process
In this lesson, we'll explore how to assist customers in the selling process by looking at the practice of customer service and its associated techniques. Check out this lesson to learn about upselling, cross-selling, and product knowledge.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Introduction to Purpose-Driven Sales course