About This Chapter
Numbers and Payment in Spanish - Chapter Summary
This bite-sized chapter helps you identify Spanish numbers and practice counting from 0 to 1,000. You'll also translate money and payment-related Spanish vocabulary. After working through these lessons, take the accompanying self-assessment quizzes to practice using these Spanish words and phrases. These lessons are available at any time of day or night, which makes for a convenient and flexible learning experience. After completing this chapter's lessons, you should be able to:
- Count to 100 in Spanish
- Recognize Spanish numbers from 101 to 199
- Practice using Spanish numbers from 101 to 1,000
- Understand Spanish words and phrases related to money and transactions
1. Counting to 100 in Spanish
Numbers are an important part of any language. They allow you to discuss prices, scores, temperatures, etc. In this lesson you will learn how to count from 0-100 in Spanish.
2. Spanish Numbers to 101-199
The counting continues! In this lesson we will focus on the numbers 101-200 in Spanish. Make sure you have a good understanding of the numbers 1-100, because we will use them as a base for forming numbers 101-200.
3. Spanish Numbers 101-1,000: Practice Activity
Do you have money to spend? In this lesson you will see a lot of deals on a variety of products with different price tags as we test our reading and listening skills and practice the numbers 101-1000.
4. Spanish Vocabulary for Money & Payment
Many of our daily activities involve using money to pay for goods and services. This Spanish vocabulary lesson gives you basic phrases you need for money and payment, along with pronunciation guides that show the most stressed syllable in capital letters.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Spanish 105: Spanish for the Workplace course
- Culture & Etiquette in Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Introductions & Salutations in Spanish
- Customer Service in Spanish
- Appointments & Dates in Spanish
- Talking About Time in Spanish
- Professions in Spanish
- Office Buildings in Spanish
- Office Tasks & Errands in Spanish
- Expressing Preference in Spanish
- Leisure Activities in Spanish
- Spanish Terms for Technology
- Job Applications & Interviews in Spanish
- Business Communication in Spanish
- Work & Benefits in Spanish
- Negotiations & Meetings in Spanish
- Office Roles & Positions in Spanish
- Required Assignments for Spanish 105
- Studying for Spanish 105