About This Chapter
NYSTCE Business and Marketing Flashcards - Summary
Our chapter contains NYSTCE Business and Marketing flashcards to help you study for the exam. Flip through subjects including business ownership, accounting and financial management and the basics of business law. Feel free to access this resource at your leisure to study concepts such as:
- Business information systems and technology
- Personal finance and consumer economics
- Ethics in business
- The fundamentals of accounting
- Business ownership laws
- Human resources development and management
How They Work
Use these flashcards to help you get ready to take the NYSTCE Business and Marketing exam. Build your confidence ahead of the test by following these simple steps to use our flashcards:
- Open a flashcard set for the NYSTCE Business and Marketing topic you're studying.
- Identify the marketing and business subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Introduction to Business Management
Flashcards - Organizational & Group Behaviors in Business Management
Flashcards - Motivation in Business Management
Flashcards - Human Resource Management & Development
Flashcards - Laws Related to Business Ownership
Flashcards - Labor-Management Relations
Flashcards - Business Law Basics
Flashcards - Ethics in Business Today
Flashcards - Marketing Fundamentals
Flashcards - Marketing Strategies in Business
Flashcards - Marketing & International Business
Flashcards - Accounting Fundamentals
Flashcards - Accounting & Financial Management
Flashcards - Business Technology & Information Systems
Flashcards - Business & Marketing Communications
Flashcards - Principles of Economics
Flashcards - Consumer Economics & Personal Finance
Flashcards - Career & Professional Development in Business
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the NYSTCE Business and Marketing (063): Practice and Study Guide course
- Introduction to Business Management
- Organizational & Group Behaviors in Business Management
- Motivation in Business Management
- Human Resource Management & Development
- Business Ownership
- Laws Related to Business Ownership
- Labor-Management Relations
- Business Law Basics
- Ethics in Business Today
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Strategies in Business
- Marketing & International Business
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Business Technology & Information Systems
- Business & Marketing Communications
- Principles of Economics
- Consumer Economics & Personal Finance
- Career & Professional Development in Business