About This Chapter
NYSTCE Communication & Quantitative Skills Flashcards - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, you'll find flashcard sets designed to help you do your best on the NYSTCE Communication & Quantitative Skills test. They cover important concepts such as fractions, addition, subtraction and vocabulary. To assist you in your work toward a high score, we've covered the following subjects in these flashcards:
- Division and multiplication
- Conversions and percents
- Spelling, punctuation and sentence structure
- Measures and weights
- Pronouns, modifiers and verbs
- Reading passages
How They Work
Reinforce your understanding and recall of the key concepts you'll need to know for the exam by studying these NYSTCE Communication & Quantitative Skills flashcards at your leisure. To use these flashcards, just follow these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the NYSTCE Communication & Quantitative Skills topic you're studying.
- Identify the communication and quantitative skills subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - NYSTCE CQST: Vocabulary
Flashcards - NYSTCE CQST: Interpreting Textual & Graphic Information
Flashcards - NYSTCE CQST: Verbs, Pronouns & Modifiers
Flashcards - NYSTCE CQST: Sentence Structure, Punctuation & Spelling
Flashcards - NYSTCE CQST: Weights & Measures
Flashcards - NYSTCE CQST: Multiplication & Division
Flashcards - NYSTCE CQST: Decimals
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the NYSTCE Communication & Quantitative Skills Test (080): Practice & Study Guide course
- NYSTCE CQST: Vocabulary
- NYSTCE CQST: Reading Passages
- NYSTCE CQST: Sequence of Ideas in Reading
- NYSTCE CQST: Interpreting Textual & Graphic Information
- NYSTCE CQST: Verbs, Pronouns & Modifiers
- NYSTCE CQST: Sentence Structure, Punctuation & Spelling
- NYSTCE CQST: Place Value & Rounding
- NYSTCE CQST: Weights & Measures
- NYSTCE CQST: Addition & Subtraction
- NYSTCE CQST: Multiplication & Division
- NYSTCE CQST: Fractions
- NYSTCE CQST: Decimals
- NYSTCE CQST: Percents & Conversions