About This Chapter
NYSTCE CST Multi-Subject - Teachers of Middle Childhood Flashcards - Summary
If you're an aspiring teacher who plans on taking the NYSTCE CST Multi-Subject - Teachers of Middle Childhood exam, try studying with this chapter's engaging flashcard sets. Designed to supplement your test preparation experience, these flashcards cover the major instructional concepts and academic subjects you'll be tested on. As you flip through the flashcards, you'll review concepts such as:
- American history
- Algebra and geometry
- Literary devices
- Physical science
- Childhood development
- Visual, musical and performing arts
How They Work
To study these academic flashcards, simply follow these steps while you prepare for the NYSTCE assessment:
- Open a flashcard set for the NYSTCE CST Multi-Subject - Teachers of Middle Childhood topic you're studying.
- Identify the instructional term, strategy or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Foundations of Teaching English Language Arts
Flashcards - Strategies for Vocabulary Instruction
Flashcards - Language Knowledge & Vocabulary
Flashcards - Literary Devices & Meaning
Flashcards - Evaluating Informational Texts
Flashcards - Promoting Literacy Through Listening
Flashcards - Language Arts Assessments in Early Childhood
Flashcards - Rational & Real Number Systems
Flashcards - Numbers & Operations
Flashcards - Ratios & Proportional Number Relationships
Flashcards - Solving Geometry Problems
Flashcards - Data, Statistics & Graphs
Flashcards - Math Instruction & Assessment
Flashcards - Physical Science Basics
Flashcards - Scientific Concepts for the Living Environment
Flashcards - Science Modeling & Technology
Flashcards - Major U.S. Historical Eras
Flashcards - Role of New York in Shaping the U.S.
Flashcards - Geography, Population & Climate
Flashcards - Human Population Distribution Patterns
Flashcards - Relationship Between Economics, Government & Politics
Flashcards - Social Studies Research Skills
Flashcards - Visual Arts Techniques
Flashcards - Musical Arts Basics
Flashcards - Health, Safety & Community Awareness
Flashcards - Physical Development & Activities in Early Childhood
Flashcards - Childhood Development
Flashcards - Consumer Economics & Personal Resource Management
Flashcards - Career Development Resources
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the NYSTCE CST Multi-Subject - Teachers of Middle Childhood (231/232/245): Practice & Study Guide course
- Language & Literacy Development
- Foundations of Teaching English Language Arts
- Strategies for Vocabulary Instruction
- Language Knowledge & Vocabulary
- Teaching Text Complexity & Comprehension
- Literary Devices & Meaning
- Evaluating Informational Texts
- Writing & Research Instruction
- Promoting Literacy Through Listening
- Language Arts Assessments in Early Childhood
- Rational & Real Number Systems
- Numbers & Operations
- Ratios & Proportional Number Relationships
- Algebra Foundations
- Algebra Functions & Graphs
- Geometry & Measurement
- Solving Geometry Problems
- Data, Statistics & Graphs
- Math Instruction & Assessment
- Scientific Inquiry & Investigation
- Physical Science Basics
- Scientific Concepts for the Living Environment
- Science Modeling & Technology
- Major U.S. Historical Eras
- Role of New York in Shaping the U.S.
- Geography, Population & Climate
- Human Population Distribution Patterns
- Relationship Between Economics, Government & Politics
- Rights & Responsibilities of Citizenship in the U.S.
- Social Studies Research Skills
- Visual Arts Techniques
- Musical Arts Basics
- Performing Arts Overview
- Health, Safety & Community Awareness
- Physical Development & Activities in Early Childhood
- Childhood Development
- Consumer Economics & Personal Resource Management
- Career Development Resources