About This Chapter
OAE School Library Media Specialist Flashcards - Summary
In this chapter, you'll find flashcard sets that go over OAE School Library Media Specialist exam topics. As you prepare for the exam, work through the flashcards to boost your understanding of school library media programs, instructional approaches, resources and much more. Topics you can expect to study include:
- School library media program roles
- Communication and collaboration in school libraries
- Library media program planning and evaluation
- Literacy promotion
- Instructional strategies for school librarians
- Library resource management
How They Work
These flashcards allow you to repeat difficult library media terms until you commit them to memory. Follow these steps as you study for the OAE School Library Media Specialist assessment:
- Open a flashcard set for the OAE School Library Media Specialist topic you're studying.
- Identify the library media term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Roles of the Library Media Program
Flashcards - Roles & Responsibilities of the Library Media Specialist
Flashcards - Methods & Materials for Information Literacy Skills
Flashcards - Children's & Young Adult Literature
Flashcards - Resources & Services for Diverse Student Groups
Flashcards - Instructional Strategies for School Libraries
Flashcards - Assessment & Data for School Librarians
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Ohio Assessments for Educators - School Library Media Specialist (041): Practice & Study Guide course
- Roles of the Library Media Program
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Library Media Specialist
- School Library Communication & Collaboration
- Planning & Evaluating Library Media Programs
- Developing & Managing the School Library Environment
- Strategies for Promoting Literacy to Students
- Methods & Materials for Information Literacy Skills
- Children's & Young Adult Literature
- Resources & Services for Diverse Student Groups
- Instructional Strategies for School Libraries
- Assessment & Data for School Librarians
- Management of Library Resources