About This Chapter
Ohio Assessments for Educators Chemistry Flashcards - Summary
Flip through these Ohio Assessments for Educators Chemistry flashcards to see how well you know some of the topics covered on the test and strengthen your comprehension of the ones you're struggling with. Just a few of the concepts covered here include thermodynamics, solutions and solubility and the properties of matter. When you access these flashcards, you'll study concepts such as:
- Chemical equilibrium
- Electrochemistry and redox reactions
- Kinetics and chemical reactions
- Intermolecular forces
- The periodic table and atomic theory
- Interdisciplinary relationships in science
How They Work
This chapter has been designed to make preparing for the Ohio Assessments for Educators Chemistry exam simple. Utilize these helpful flashcards to their fullest by following these steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the Ohio Assessments for Educators Chemistry topic you're studying.
- Identify the chemistry subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - OAE Chemistry: Scientific Principles
Flashcards - OAE Chemistry: Properties of Matter
Flashcards - OAE Chemistry: Atomic Theory & the Periodic Table
Flashcards - OAE Chemistry: Liquids & Solids
Flashcards - OAE Chemistry: Acids & Bases
Flashcards - OAE Chemistry: Thermodynamics
Flashcards - OAE Chemistry: Inorganic & Organic Compounds
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Ohio Assessments for Educators - Chemistry (009): Practice & Study Guide course
- OAE Chemistry: Scientific Principles
- OAE Chemistry: Interdisciplinary Relationships in Science
- OAE Chemistry: Properties of Matter
- OAE Chemistry: Atomic Theory & the Periodic Table
- OAE Chemistry: Chemical Bonds
- OAE Chemistry: Intermolecular Forces
- OAE Chemistry: Liquids & Solids
- OAE Chemistry: Gases
- OAE Chemistry: Solutions & Solubility
- OAE Chemistry: Chemical Reactions & Kinetics
- OAE Chemistry: Chemical Equilibrium
- OAE Chemistry: Acids & Bases
- OAE Chemistry: Thermodynamics
- OAE Chemistry: Inorganic & Organic Compounds
- OAE Chemistry: Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry