About This Chapter
Ohio Assessments for Educators Computer/Technology Flashcards - Chapter Summary
The flashcard sets we've included in this chapter provide an interactive, online resource you can use to prepare for the Ohio Assessments for Educators Computer/Technology exam. Quickly flip through the flashcards to ensure you'll be ready for test questions on computer storage, data and the use of technology to improve learning and teaching. The flashcards also outline topics including:
- Collaborative online tools for communication
- Information literacy and electronic research tools
- Use of software and media to communicate
- Legal issues and policies associated with acceptable use
- Peripheral device and computer troubleshooting
- Basics of hardware and systems technology
How They Work
Flashcards offer a handy resource you can use to memorize information found on the Ohio Assessments for Educators Computer/Technology test. All you'll need to do is follow these easy steps:
- Open a flashcard set for the Ohio Assessments for Educators Computer/Technology topic you're studying.
- Identify the computers and technology for image, word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Hardware & Systems Technology Basics
Flashcards - Systems Software & Management
Flashcards - Computer Data & Storage
Flashcards - Computer & Peripheral Device Troubleshooting
Flashcards - Acceptable Use Policies & Legal Issues
Flashcards - Database Management
Flashcards - Using Collaborative Online Tools to Communicate
Flashcards - Using Technology to Improve Teaching & Learning
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Ohio Assessments for Educators - Computer/Technology (Subtests I & II)(016/017): Practice & Study Guide course
- Hardware & Systems Technology Basics
- Systems Software & Management
- Computer Data & Storage
- Computer & Peripheral Device Troubleshooting
- Acceptable Use Policies & Legal Issues
- Digital Security & Safety Issues at School
- Database Management
- Communicating with Software & Media
- Using Collaborative Online Tools to Communicate
- Electronic Research Tools & Information Literacy
- Using Technology to Improve Teaching & Learning