About This Chapter
Ohio Assessments for Educators Special Education Flashcards - Chapter Summary
In this chapter, you'll find sets of flashcards that align with the subjects you'll need to know to do well on the Ohio Assessments for Educators Special Education exam. These include special education assessments, technology in the special needs classroom and IEPs and other special education services. To help prepare you for the exam, these flashcards go over topics including:
- Learning environment management in special education
- Effective professional growth and teaching in SPED
- Social skills and communication in the special needs classroom
- Curriculum accessibility and planning
- The legal, ethical and historical foundations of special education
- An overview of human development
How They Work
It's easy to get ready for the Ohio Assessments for Educators Special Education test with these online flashcards. They're self-paced and easy to use when you follow this process:
- Open a flashcard set for the Ohio Assessments for Educators Special Education exam topic you're studying.
- Identify the special education subject on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Students with Individual Disabilities, Disorders & Impairments
Flashcards - Historical, Legal & Ethical Foundations of Special Education
Flashcards - Special Education Services & IEPs
Flashcards - Behavioral Assessment, Intervention & Support
Flashcards - Student Assessment in SPED
Flashcards - Curriculum Planning & Accessibility in SPED
Flashcards - Instructional Practices for Student Success in SPED
Flashcards - Communication & Social Skills in the SPED Classroom
Flashcards - Managing the Learning Environment in Special Education
Flashcards - Effective Teaching & Professional Growth in Special Education
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Ohio Assessments for Educators - Special Education (043): Practice & Study Guide course
- Human Development Overview
- Students with Individual Disabilities, Disorders & Impairments
- Historical, Legal & Ethical Foundations of Special Education
- Special Education Services & IEPs
- Behavioral Assessment, Intervention & Support
- Student Assessment in SPED
- Curriculum Planning & Accessibility in SPED
- Instructional Practices for Student Success in SPED
- Technology in the Special Needs Classroom
- Communication & Social Skills in the SPED Classroom
- Transition Planning & Life Skills for SPED Students
- Managing the Learning Environment in Special Education
- Communication & Collaborative Approaches in Special Education
- Effective Teaching & Professional Growth in Special Education