About This Chapter
Physical Education Assessments & Goals - Chapter Summary
Make use of these lessons to boost your knowledge of physical education assessments and goals. Lessons are short and accompanying lesson quizzes allow you to assess your understanding of the topics you just studied. Lesson material includes:
- Application and interpretation of student performance data in PE
- Proper communication of physical education assessment results
- Setting health goals with the help of fitness assessments
It is easy to make good progress on this study program by using your mobile device to log in from wherever you are and completing one of your lessons. You can submit any questions you have directly to a Study.com expert.
1. Interpreting & Applying Student Performance Data in P.E.
In this lesson, we explore the concept of performance data in relation to a physical education course, the types of data which can be compiled, and the ways in which it should be used.
2. Communicating Physical Education Assessment Results
If you are a physical education teacher, you probably conduct assessments of your students' capacities and growth over time. This lesson discusses how you can communicate the results of these assessments with various groups.
3. Using Fitness Assessments to Set Health Goals
Everybody wants to get healthier, so let's learn how to use fitness assessments to set your health goals. We'll look at an actual list of popular tests and techniques and we'll discuss how to interpret the tests so you can reach your health goals.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET Physical Education Subtest II (130): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the CSET Physical Education Test
- Personal Development
- Motivation Theory in Teaching Physical Education
- Social Development in a Physical Education Setting
- Factors Influencing Physical Activity Choices
- Fundamental & Rhythmic Movement
- Dance Concepts & Forms
- Aquatic Skills
- Individual, Dual & Team Sports & Games
- Nontraditional & Group Physical Activities
- Fitness Activities
- Physical Education Evaluation & Tests
- Basic Statistical Applications
- CSET Physical Education Subtest 2 Flashcards