About This Chapter
Physical Education Program Administration - Chapter Summary
These simple, engaging lessons are to be used to build on what you know about physical education program administration. You will review information on how to create a program and what to do with allocated resources. Topics discussed in this chapter include:
- Identification, development and implementation of PR programs
- Effective management of physical education programs
- Allocation and management of resources in physical education programs
Each of the lessons here come with a quiz to verify your understanding of the material presented. If you have any questions, you can submit them directly to a Study.com expert.
1. Identifying, Developing & Implementing Physical Education Programs
In this lesson, we discuss ways to identify, develop, and implement programs of physical education, along with meeting instructional objectives and goals.
2. How to Effectively Manage P.E. Programs
As a PE teacher, thinking about how to manage your program can make a big difference in how well you are able to instruct your students. This lesson discusses techniques for effective management of PE programs.
3. How to Allocate & Manage Resources in P.E. Programs
As a PE teacher, you have many different materials and human resources to think about and manage. This lesson discusses some of the concepts and strategies you can use to help yourself allocate and manage these resources.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the CSET Physical Education Subtest III (131): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the CSET Physical Education Test
- Physical Education History & Trends
- Human Movement
- Effective Learning Environments in Physical Education
- Physical Education Lesson Structure & Planning
- Benefits of Physical Activity
- Physical Education Goals & Assessments
- CSET Physical Education Subtest 3 Flashcards