About This Chapter
Planning for Organizational Adaptability - Chapter Summary
If your organization is about to undergo the process of agile transformation, present this chapter to your company's leaders to make sure they understand essential agile planning methods. These short lessons break down important planning components, including:
- Business agility transformation plans
- Agility transformation teams
- Action plans
Your company's leaders can access these lessons whenever they have free time, and each lesson comes with a short quiz to help them retain the information. The chapter is also accessible on devices that have Internet service.
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Managers will become aware of planning methods and considerations for agility transformation.
- Offers helpful development strategies: Lessons show managers development strategies for transformation plans and teams.
- Accelerates business: Managers who apply the chapter's strategies should be able to accelerate business activity through action plans.
By the end of the chapter, your company's managerial employees should be able to:
- Develop business agility transformations
- Create agility transformation teams
- Accelerate business activity with action plans
1. Developing a Business Agility Transformation Plan
This lesson will explain how your organization can design a business agility transformation by developing a compelling transformation vision, objectives, and measures for success.
2. Developing Agility Transformation Teams
This lesson will examine the nature of agility transformation and look at how to select and develop an agility transformation team, along with who should be represented on the team and why.
3. Action Plans for Accelerating Business Agility
This lesson will define action plan and explain how to develop an action plan for accelerating business agility by designing it for organizations that are undergoing or implementing an agility transformation..
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.