About This Chapter
How it works:
- Identify which concepts are covered on the AP chemistry exam practice homework.
- Find videos on those topics within this chapter.
- Watch fun videos, pausing and reviewing as needed.
- Complete sample problems and get instant feedback.
- Finish the portions of the AP chemistry exam with ease!
Topics from your homework you'll be able to complete:
- How to master multiple-choice questions on the AP chemistry exam
- Chemical calculation problems for the exam
- How to master the free response section of the test
- Answering essays on the exam
- Writing chemical equations on the AP chemistry exam
1. How to Master Multiple Choice Questions on the AP Chemistry Exam
Learn about the multiple choice section of the AP Chemistry exam and what to expect when you take the test. Learn tips for test preparation and strategies for test taking specific to this test.
2. Chemical Calculation Problems for the AP Test
Learn the types of calculations you are likely to perform on the AP Chemistry test. Then look at some tips and tricks for enhancing your performance. Learn how to approach sample questions from former AP tests, apply tips and tricks you've just learned!
3. How to Master the Free Response Section of the AP Chemistry Exam
Learn specific information about the free response portion of the AP Chemistry exam in this lesson. Learn tips to help you prepare for the test, as well as strategies to improve your performance on the exam.
4. Understanding and Answering the Essays on the AP Chemistry Exam
In this video, you learn what essay questions look like on the AP Chemistry exam and how you can best prepare for them. Understand what AP graders are looking for in your responses and learn some tricks to help you succeed on the test.
5. Writing Chemical Equations on the AP Chemistry Exam
Learn what kinds of equations you will be expected to write on the AP Chemistry exam. Discover some tips and tricks that will help you prepare for writing chemical equations on the free response portion of the AP Chemistry Test.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Chemistry: Homework Help Resource course
- AP Chemistry: Experimental Laboratory Chemistry: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Properties of Matter: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Atomic Structure: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: The Periodic Table of Elements: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Nuclear Chemistry: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Bonding: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Phase Changes for Liquids and Solids: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Gases: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Solutions: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Stoichiometry and Chemical Equations: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Acids, Bases and Chemical Reactions: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Equilibrium: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Kinetics: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Thermodynamics: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Organic Chemistry: Homework Help
- AP Chemistry: Acids, Bases and Chemical Reactions
- AP Chemistry: Organic Chemistry