About This Chapter
How it works:
- Begin your assignment or other AP chemistry work.
- Identify the portions of the AP chemistry exam concepts that you're stuck on.
- Find fun videos on the topics you need to understand.
- Press play, watch and learn!
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- As needed, submit a question to one of our instructors for personalized support.
Who's it for?
This chapter of our AP chemistry tutoring solution will benefit any student who is trying to learn portions of the AP chemistry exam and earn better grades. This resource can help students including those who:
- Struggle with understanding how to answer multiple-choice and free response questions and exam essays, write chemical equations, perform chemical calculations or any other portions of the AP chemistry exam topic
- Have limited time for studying
- Want a cost effective way to supplement their science learning
- Prefer learning science visually
- Find themselves failing or close to failing their portions of the AP chemistry exam unit
- Cope with ADD or ADHD
- Want to get ahead in AP chemistry
- Don't have access to their science teacher outside of class
Why it works:
- Engaging Tutors: We make learning portions of the AP chemistry exam simple and fun.
- Cost Efficient: For less than 20% of the cost of a private tutor, you'll have unlimited access 24/7.
- Consistent High Quality: Unlike a live AP chemistry tutor, these video lessons are thoroughly reviewed.
- Convenient: Imagine a tutor as portable as your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Learn portions of the AP chemistry exam on the go!
- Learn at Your Pace: You can pause and rewatch lessons as often as you'd like, until you master the material.
- Discuss strategies for answering multiple choice questions on the AP chemistry exam.
- Take a look at examples of chemical calculation problems.
- Learn tips for completing the free response section of the AP chemistry exam.
- Examine methods for answering the essay questions on the AP chemistry exam.
- Practice writing balanced chemical equations and answering questions on chemical concepts.
1. How to Master Multiple Choice Questions on the AP Chemistry Exam
Learn about the multiple choice section of the AP Chemistry exam and what to expect when you take the test. Learn tips for test preparation and strategies for test taking specific to this test.
2. Chemical Calculation Problems for the AP Test
Learn the types of calculations you are likely to perform on the AP Chemistry test. Then look at some tips and tricks for enhancing your performance. Learn how to approach sample questions from former AP tests, apply tips and tricks you've just learned!
3. How to Master the Free Response Section of the AP Chemistry Exam
Learn specific information about the free response portion of the AP Chemistry exam in this lesson. Learn tips to help you prepare for the test, as well as strategies to improve your performance on the exam.
4. Understanding and Answering the Essays on the AP Chemistry Exam
In this video, you learn what essay questions look like on the AP Chemistry exam and how you can best prepare for them. Understand what AP graders are looking for in your responses and learn some tricks to help you succeed on the test.
5. Writing Chemical Equations on the AP Chemistry Exam
Learn what kinds of equations you will be expected to write on the AP Chemistry exam. Discover some tips and tricks that will help you prepare for writing chemical equations on the free response portion of the AP Chemistry Test.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the AP Chemistry: Tutoring Solution course
- AP Chemistry: Experimental Laboratory Chemistry: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Properties of Matter: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Atomic Structure: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: The Periodic Table of Elements: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Nuclear Chemistry: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Bonding: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Phase Changes for Liquids and Solids: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Gases: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Solutions: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Stoichiometry and Chemical Equations: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Acids, Bases and Chemical Reactions: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Equilibrium: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Kinetics: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Thermodynamics: Tutoring Solution
- AP Chemistry: Organic Chemistry: Tutoring Solution