About This Chapter
Practical Application for Quantitative Analysis - Chapter Summary
Our professional instructors created this chapter on the practical applications of quantitative analysis to make it easy for your employees to understand these subjects. As they study, they'll review PERT analysis and Gantt charts, among other topics. This chapter offers complete flexibility, allowing your teams to complete the lessons from work, home or anywhere they are.
How It Helps
- Provides knowledge: This chapter prepares your employees to fully understand how to use quantitative decision-making tools.
- Promotes strong teams: When your employees fully understand quantitative analysis concepts, they're better able to do their jobs with confidence and accuracy.
- Makes training easy: Whether you need to train new hires or lead a company-wide meeting, this corporate training resource has all that you need.
Use this chapter to ensure your team members know how to do the following:
- Utilize quantitative decision-making tools effectively
- Explain project completion and PERT analysis
- Understand bar graphs and Gantt charts
1. Practical Application: Using Quantitative Decision Making Tools
This activity will help you practice identifying which quantitative decision-making tools are best for a given scenario. After analyzing each scenario and deciding on the correct tool, we'll talk about how to apply these strategies to your own practice.
2. Practical Application: Using PERT Analysis & Project Completion
As project leaders begin projecting the various time elements associated with a project, they must consider the different kinds of project time. Here, you'll have the opportunity to apply a variety of skills relating to project time analysis and projection.
3. Practical Application: Using Gantt Charts & Bar Graphs
Created some time ago, the Gantt Chart remains the visual aid of choice for project managers around the world. In this scenario, you'll demonstrate your ability to create and interpret these charts.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.