About This Chapter
Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading - Summary
Flip through these study guide flashcards to test your memory on the reading concepts you'll be tested on when taking the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading exam. Find flashcards that help you study reading comprehension, word choice, point of view and other relevant topics. These helpful tools are also a great way to review:
- Themes and main ideas
- Evaluating arguments and reasoning in a reading passage
- Figurative language
- Writing structure and organization
How They Work
Fit your review of these flashcards into any schedule with 24/7 accessibility from any device, ensuring convenience in preparing for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading exam. The flashcards are simple to use, just follow these steps to benefit from these online study aids:
- Open a flashcard set for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading topic you're studying.
- Identify the reading word or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators - Reading (5712): Study Guide & Practice course
- About the Praxis Reading Core Academic Test
- Praxis I Reading: Comprehension
- Praxis I Reading: Themes and Main Ideas
- Praxis I Reading: Evaluating Arguments and Reasoning
- Praxis I Reading: Word Choice and Language
- Praxis I Reading: Figurative Language and Nuance
- Praxis I Reading: Structure and Organization
- Praxis I Reading: Point of View