About This Chapter
Praxis Gifted Education Flashcards - Summary
Get ready for the Praxis Gifted Education test with these simple online flashcards. Aligned specifically with topics that appear on the exam, these study flashcards allow you to memorize concepts related to gifted education instruction, curriculum planning, student self-advocacy and professionalism. Other Praxis Gifted Education topics include:
- Gifted education foundations
- Characteristics of gifted students
- Recognizing gifted students
- Teaching methods for gifted students
- Gifted learning environments
- Assessing gifted students
How They Work
You can access these gifted education flashcards at any time, and by repeating difficult Praxis Gifted Education terms, you should be able to effectively memorize them.
- Open a flashcard set for the Praxis Gifted Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the gifted education term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Foundations of Gifted Education
Flashcards - Characteristics & Development of Gifted Students
Flashcards - Curriculum Planning for Gifted Students
Flashcards - Instructional Strategies for Gifted Students
Flashcards - Student Self-Advocacy & Responsibility in Gifted Learning
Flashcards - Learning Environments for Gifted Instruction
Flashcards - Student Performance & Assessment
Flashcards - Interpreting Assessment Data for Gifted Students
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Gifted Education (5358): Practice & Study Guide course
- Foundations of Gifted Education
- Characteristics & Development of Gifted Students
- Special Issues in Gifted Education
- Assessing & Identifying Gifted Students
- Curriculum Planning for Gifted Students
- Instructional Strategies for Gifted Students
- Student Self-Advocacy & Responsibility in Gifted Learning
- Learning Environments for Gifted Instruction
- Student Performance & Assessment
- Interpreting Assessment Data for Gifted Students
- Professionalism in Gifted Education