About This Chapter
Praxis Government/ Political Science Flashcards - Summary
Refer to these online study aids if you're looking for a quick and effective way to reinforce what you know about the branches of government, U.S. politics and civil rights in preparation for the Praxis Government/ Political Science exam. Flip through these flashcards to review legislative principles, court cases and political systems. Other relevant topics you will study on these flashcards include:
- Foundations and principles of the U.S. Constitution
- Responsibilities of the executive, judicial and legislative branches of the government
- The role and structure of bureaucracy
- The powers of state and local governments
- Summaries of landmark U.S. court cases
- Political ideology, elections and the two-party political system
How They Work
Access these flashcards 24/7 for an easy and efficient way to study important topics related to the Praxis Government/Political Science exam. The steps below outline how to use these flashcards to support your studies:
- Open a flashcard set for the Praxis Government/Political Science topic you're studying.
- Identify the government or political science image, word, name or event on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - U.S. Constitutional Foundations
Flashcards - American Constitutional Principles
Flashcards - U.S. Executive Branch Overview
Flashcards - Bureaucracy
Flashcards - U.S. Legislative Branch Overview
Flashcards - U.S. Judicial Branch Overview
Flashcards - State & Local Governments
Flashcards - Civil Rights & Liberties
Flashcards - Landmark American Supreme Court Cases
Flashcards - U.S. Political Parties & Elections
Flashcards - Political Participation in the U.S.
Flashcards - Comparative Politics & International Relations
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Government/Political Science (5931): Practice & Study Guide course
- U.S. Constitutional Foundations
- American Constitutional Principles
- U.S. Executive Branch Overview
- U.S. Legislative Branch Overview
- U.S. Judicial Branch Overview
- State & Local Governments
- Civil Rights & Liberties
- Landmark American Supreme Court Cases
- U.S. Political Parties & Elections
- Political Participation in the U.S.
- Comparative Politics & International Relations