About This Chapter
Praxis Psychology Flashcards - Summary
Work through these flashcard sets to review topics that you'll encounter on the Praxis Psychology test. Accessible on any Internet-connected device, these study flashcards cover the fundamentals of psychology, social psychology, psychological treatments, cognitive development and more. Other Praxis Psychology concepts you'll review include:
- Human growth and development
- Sense and perception
- Atypical development
- Psychological disorders
- States of consciousness
- Personality assessment
How They Work
These psychology flashcards can be accessed at any time, and they're designed to quickly reinforce your Praxis Psychology exam knowledge. Start studying for the exam with the following review process:
- Open a flashcard set for the Praxis Psychology topic you're studying.
- Identify the psychology term, theory or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Theories on Human Growth & Development
Flashcards - Genetic Influences on Psychological Development
Flashcards - Prenatal Development and Birth
Flashcards - Overview of Cognitive Development
Flashcards - Creativity, Intelligence & Language
Flashcards - Social Development Through the Lifespan
Flashcards - Aging, Death & Dying
Flashcards - Atypical Development in Humans
Flashcards - Social Psychology Fundamentals
Flashcards - Psychological Health & Disorders
Flashcards - Methods of Psychological Treatment
Flashcards - Sleep & Other States of Consciousness
Flashcards - Learning & Psychology
Flashcards - Motivation & Emotion in Psychology
Flashcards - Biology & Behavior in Psychology
Flashcards - Senses & Perception
Flashcards - Research Methodology and Statistics
Flashcards - Personality Components & Assessment
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Psychology (5391): Practice & Study Guide course
- Theories on Human Growth & Development
- Genetic Influences on Psychological Development
- Prenatal Development and Birth
- Physical and Motor Development
- Development of Sense & Perception
- Overview of Cognitive Development
- Creativity, Intelligence & Language
- Social Development Through the Lifespan
- Aging, Death & Dying
- Atypical Development in Humans
- Social Psychology Fundamentals
- Elements of Social Psychology
- Psychological Health & Disorders
- Methods of Psychological Treatment
- Sleep & Other States of Consciousness
- Learning & Psychology
- Motivation & Emotion in Psychology
- Biology & Behavior in Psychology
- Senses & Perception
- Research Methodology and Statistics
- Personality Components & Assessment