About This Chapter
Praxis Sociology Flashcards - Summary
If you need to prepare for the Praxis Sociology exam, use these study flashcards to reinforce and memorize important sociology terms, theorists, theories and systems. You can access these flashcards at any time using your computer or mobile device, and the flashcards are closely aligned with Praxis Sociology concepts, including:
- Sociology fundamentals
- Human development theories
- Social group interactions
- Gender roles
- Social institutions
- Economic and political systems
How They Work
As you study these sociology flashcards, repeat difficult terms until you commit them to memory. Follow the process below to prepare for your Praxis Sociology test:
- Open a flashcard set for the Praxis Sociology topic you're studying.
- Identify the sociology term, theorist or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Introduction to Sociology
Flashcards - Influential Sociological Theorists
Flashcards - Sociological Research Methods
Flashcards - Culture, Socialization & Social Interaction
Flashcards - Human Development Theories in Sociology
Flashcards - Social Groups & Interactions
Flashcards - Understanding Diversity through Sociology
Flashcards - Sex and Gender Roles
Flashcards - Race & Ethnicity in Society
Flashcards - Understanding Aging through Sociology
Flashcards - Studying Social Institutions
Flashcards - Social Changes & Behaviors
Flashcards - Political & Economic Systems
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Sociology (5952): Practice & Study Guide course
- Introduction to Sociology
- Influential Sociological Theorists
- Sociological Research Methods
- Culture, Socialization & Social Interaction
- Human Development Theories in Sociology
- Social Groups & Interactions
- Understanding Diversity through Sociology
- Sex and Gender Roles
- Race & Ethnicity in Society
- Understanding Aging through Sociology
- Studying Social Institutions
- Social Changes & Behaviors
- Political & Economic Systems