About This Chapter
Praxis Spanish Flashcards - Summary
These fun foreign language flashcards are designed to strengthen your Spanish skills and vocabulary as you prepare for the Praxis Spanish test. Work through the flashcards to review and reinforce Spanish words about technology, emergencies, safety, activities, politics, cooking, transportation and much more. Other Praxis Spanish topics you'll study include:
- Spanish greetings and introductions
- -AR, - ER and -IR verbs
- Verb tenses
- Everyday Spanish vocabulary
- Spanish numbers
- Spanish adjectives
How They Work
These flashcards allow you to review and memorize Spanish vocabulary through the act of repetition. Follow the process below as you get ready for your Praxis Spanish test.
- Open a flashcard set for the Praxis Spanish topic you're studying.
- Identify the Spanish term or phrase on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Spanish Exam (5195): Practice & Study Guide course
- About the Praxis Spanish Test
- Greetings & Introductions in Spanish
- Nouns and Gender in Spanish
- Weather and Seasons in Spanish
- Days & Dates in Spanish
- Spanish Numbers
- Telling Time in Spanish
- Describing People in Spanish
- AR Verbs in Spanish: Present Tense Conjugation and Vocabulary List
- Locations in Spanish: Vocabulary & Grammar
- ER and IR Verbs in Spanish: Present Tense
- Talking About Pastimes in Spanish
- Talking About Members of a Family in Spanish
- Describing a House in Spanish
- Chores in Spanish
- Shopping in Spanish
- Discussing the Past in Spanish
- Talking About Vacations in Spanish
- Discussing Community in Spanish
- TV, Movies & Media in Spanish
- Technology in Spanish
- As a Child in Spanish
- Spanish Fables
- Discussing Emergencies & Natural Disasters in Spanish
- Health and Safety Terms in Spanish
- At Work: Job Terms in Spanish
- Describing Future Plans in Spanish
- Giving Advice in Spanish
- Discussing International Politics in Spanish
- Advertising in Spanish
- If I were... Professions in Spanish
- Social Life in Spanish
- Cooking and Dining in Spanish
- Beauty Salons and Barbers in Spanish
- Winter Activities in Spanish
- Transportation in Spanish
- Holidays in the Spanish-Speaking World