About This Chapter
Praxis Special Education Flashcards - Summary
Get ready for the Praxis Special Education exam with these simple and convenient study flashcards. Aligned with the concepts that appear on the test, these online flashcards help you quickly review and memorize terms related to special education instruction, learning disabilities and child education needs. As you study our Praxis Special Education flashcards, you can expect to review:
- Development psychology
- Cognitive learning influences
- Behavioral learning
- Students with impairments, disorders and disabilities
- Learning theory, environments and assessments
- Instructional methods
How They Work
These special education flashcards make it easy to repeat difficult terms until you commit them to memory. Follow the process below as you study for your Praxis test:
- Open a flashcard set for the Praxis Special Education topic you're studying.
- Identify the special education term or concept on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Flashcards - Learning with Disabilities
Flashcards - Child Development Psychology
Flashcards - Cognitive Influences on Learning
Flashcards - Behavioral Perspective of Learning
Flashcards - Meeting Individual Children's Needs
Flashcards - Students with Individual Disabilities, Disorders & Impairments
Flashcards - Learning Theory
Flashcards - Creating a Positive Learning Environment
Flashcards - Student Learning and Motivation
Flashcards - Instructional Strategies
Flashcards - Learning Assessments
Flashcards - Foundations & Professional Responsibilities
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Praxis Special Education (5354): Practice & Study Guide course
- Learning with Disabilities
- Child Development Psychology
- Cognitive Influences on Learning
- Behavioral Perspective of Learning
- Meeting Individual Children's Needs
- Students with Individual Disabilities, Disorders & Impairments
- Learning Theory
- Creating a Positive Learning Environment
- Student Learning and Motivation
- Instructional Strategies
- Learning Assessments
- Foundations & Professional Responsibilities