About This Chapter
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help learning or mastering product branding and strategies material will benefit from the lessons in this chapter. There is no faster or easier way to learn about product branding and strategies. Among those who would benefit are:
- Students who have fallen behind in understanding product branding and strategies
- Students who struggle with learning disabilities or learning differences, including autism and ADHD
- Students who prefer multiple ways of learning sales and marketing (visual or auditory)
- Students who have missed class time and need to catch up
- Students who need an efficient way to learn about product branding and strategies
- Students who struggle to understand their teachers
- Students who attend schools without extra sales and marketing learning resources
How It Works:
- Find videos in our course that cover what you need to learn or review.
- Press play and watch the video lesson.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Test your understanding of each lesson with short quizzes.
- Verify you're ready by completing the Product Branding and Strategies chapter exam.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Skip what you know, review what you don't.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Product Branding and Strategies chapter exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any product branding and strategies question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
Students Will Review:
This chapter helps students review the concepts in a product branding and strategies unit of a standard sales and marketing course. Topics covered include:
- Defining brand awareness and brand loyalty
- Illustrating a brand's message
- Explaining brand preference
- Importance of brand familiarity
- Recognizing brands in marketing
- Strategies for co-branding
1. Co-Branding: Definition, Strategies & Example
Co-branding has been gaining a lot of steam as a marketing strategy to increase sales. But what do we mean when we say 'co-branding,' and how does it apply in the business world today? Let's take a closer look in the lesson below.
2. Brand Preference: Definition & Explanation
In this lesson, we'll be looking at brand preference, which is when we choose to use a specific company's product or service over other equal choices. Test your knowledge after the lesson with a quiz.
3. Brand Familiarity and the Purchase Process
The brand of a product is like its personality. In this lesson, we'll discuss the different levels of brand familiarity and how they can impact the decision making process.
4. What Is Brand Loyalty in Marketing? - Definition & Examples
Do you always drink the same brand of soda or coffee? If so, why? In this lesson, you'll learn about brand loyalty. You'll also have a chance to take a short quiz after the lesson.
5. Brand Recognition in Marketing: Definition & Explanation
Brand recognition is a major goal of marketing. In this lesson, you'll learn about what brand recognition is and some of its related concepts. You'll also have a chance to take a short quiz after the lesson to reinforce your knowledge.
6. Brand Message: Examples & Overview
In this lesson, learn what brand messages are and why they are important. You will also find out how to create an effective brand message, and then you can test your knowledge with a quiz.
7. Brand Awareness: Definition, Strategy, Metrics & Measurement
This lesson discusses brand awareness. Strategies to increase brand awareness are provided and examples of how brand awareness can be measured are also provided.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Sales and Marketing: Help & Review course
- Foundations of Sales & Marketing
- Ethical Sales & Marketing
- Sales & the Law
- Sustainable & International Marketing
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- The Market Research Process
- Marketing Analytics & Data
- Consumer & Business Marketing
- Segmentation and Product Marketing
- New Product Development & Marketing
- Product Planning & Promotion
- Distribution & Logistics
- Direct & Online Marketing
- Advertising & Sales Promotion
- Selling & Pricing Strategies
- Social Media Marketing Overview