About This Chapter
Psychology Essay Topics - Chapter Summary
This convenient online chapter contains resources that are designed to help psychology teachers plan and assign a variety of essay topics. Inside the chapter, you'll find essay topics about psychological disorders, child psychology, criminal psychology and more. You can incorporate these essay topics into your curriculum at any time, and they're accessible on any Internet-connected device.
How It Helps
- Helps plan student assessments: Access these resources to plan the written assignments for your psychology curriculum.
- Covers many psychology topics: Essay topics address many areas of psychology.
- Increases student knowledge and skills: Essay topics can help your students boost their psychology knowledge and writing skills.
By the end of the chapter, you'll be able to assign essay/research paper topics about:
- Psychological disorders
- Child psychology
- The psychology of dreams
- Criminal psychology
1. Psychological Disorder Research Paper Topics
Writing about psychological disorders can help students become more familiar with human psychology. This lesson offers some topics that will require students to do external research about different psychological disorders.
2. Child Psychology Paper Topics
Learning about child psychology can be a wonderful way for students to understand the mind and its development. This lesson offers paper topics that'll get your students thinking and writing deeply and critically.
3. Psychology of Dreams Essay Topics
Learning to think about dream psychology is a complicated and interesting process. This lesson provides a series of essay topics that will help students think about a variety of perspectives on dream psychology.
4. Criminal Psychology Essay Topics
Are you teaching a unit or class on criminal justice or criminal psychology? The essay topics in this lesson will help your students explore key theories of criminal psychology through different types of essays.
5. Topics for Advice Essays
Advice essays are common assignments in school as well as for college applications. This lesson offers some topics that will help students get going with their advice essays.
6. Stanford Prison Experiment Discussion Questions
The Stanford Prison Experiment was a famous and unique psychology study designed to examine the psychological side effects of the stress of imprisonment, both from the perspective of the prisoners and the guards.
7. Jean Piaget Activities
The following activities are designed to help your students find new and creative ways to explore the life and contributions of the Swiss psychologist Jean Piaget.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Social Sciences Lesson Plans & Resources course
- Criminal Justice Lesson Plans
- Anthropology Essay Topics & Lesson Plans
- Gender & Sexism Lesson Plans
- Multiculturalism Lesson Plans
- Black History Month Lesson Plans & Resources
- Famous Psychologists Lesson Plans
- Psychology Lesson Plans
- Mental Health Disorders Lesson Plans
- Sociology Lesson Plans
- Sociology Essay Topics
- Philosophy Lesson Plans