About This Chapter
Real Estate Licensee Training & Supervision - Chapter Summary
Each lesson in this chapter will prepare you to succeed in answering test questions on important topics like training licensees, being a good leader, and supervising licensees' real estate transaction files. You'll review the characteristics of new employee orientation and brush up on the benefits, effects, and importance of employee training. By the end of this chapter you will be able to:
- Train, lead, and oversee transaction files for real estate licensees
- Share the purpose of new employee orientation
- Describe the positive outcomes that can result from employee training
- Define the intent of career management and development
Each of the brief lessons in this chapter is designed to make test preparation easy. You have access to professionally-designed text and video lessons in this chapter. Each lesson comes with a self-check quiz to determine your level of preparation.
1. New Employee Orientation: Function & Characteristics
The function of new employee orientation introduces a new employee to the company, its policies, the coworkers and the job itself. Its characteristics include introducing the employee to the company's culture, roles and responsibilities, job description and other important things an employee will need to know.
2. What Is Employee Training? - Benefits, Effects & Importance
In this lesson we will review several aspects of employee training. We will discover the value and benefits of employee training, as well as review the different types of employee training and key issues in providing training in the workplace. Finally, we will discuss ways managers can support training in the workplace.
3. What Is Career Management and Development? - Definition and Purpose
Companies can invest in both their managers and employees through career management and development systems. These programs offer counseling, planning and workshops to help employees manage their careers.
4. Training & Leading Real Estate Licensees
Getting ready to step into real estate can be overwhelming and scary. Considering training options and the type of leadership available at a potential brokerage should be a key factor when selecting a broker to work with.
5. Supervising Licensees' Real Estate Transaction Files
Brokers and real estate agents must abide by certain rules having to do with record keeping and file holding related to each real estate transaction. Learn what the files include and why the records may be needed.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Alabama Real Estate Broker Pre-License Exam: Study Guide & Practice course
- Alabama Real Estate Licensure
- Alabama Real Estate Law & Statutory Requirements
- Alabama Real Estate Violations & Disciplinary Actions
- Understanding Agency Relationships & Agreements in Real Estate
- Ethical Conduct & Professional Duties in Real Estate
- Fundamentals of Business Planning
- Human Resource Management for Real Estate
- Real Estate Sales Contracts for Buyers & Sellers
- Property Disclosures in Real Estate
- Closing & Settlement Real Estate Transactions
- Overview of Real Estate Negotiation
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Financing
- Risk Management for Real Estate
- Advertising Laws in Real Estate
- Valuation of Real Property
- Overview of Property Management
- Commercial Real Estate
- New Construction Real Estate
- Alabama Real Estate Broker Pre-License Exam Flashcards