About This Chapter
1. Reconciling Indicated Value with the Sales Comparison Approach
Appraisal prices are not merely opinions; they must be reconciled. This lesson will cover ways that appraisers can justify and reconcile their adjusted sales price.
2. Reconciliation to Indicated Value by the Cost Approach
The purpose of this lesson is to explain how to perform reconciliation to indicated value by the cost approach to property valuation. The cost approach formula will be explained and demonstrated.
3. Reconciliation to Indicated Value by the Income Approach
In this lesson, you'll learn how to perform reconciliation to indicated value by the income approach to property valuation. The formula for the income approach to property valuation will be explained and demonstrated.
4. Reconciliation Judgments in Real Estate Appraisal
The final judgment value of an appraised property lies with the appraiser. A final value estimate uses multiple techniques and values to reconcile them into one single opinion of value.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Arizona AQB Certified General Appraiser Exam: Study Guide course
- The Real Estate Market
- Understanding Real Estate Value
- Real Estate Investment & Analysis
- Government, Land Use & Regulations in Real Estate
- Transferring Real Property
- Land Descriptions & Surveys
- Forms of Property Ownership
- Advanced Property Ownership Issues
- Land & Site Valuation
- Sales Comparison Approach to Real Estate Valuation
- Cost Approach to Real Estate Valuation
- Income Approach to Real Estate Valuation
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP)
- Arizona AQB Certified General Appraiser Exam Flashcards