About This Chapter
Recruiting Culturally Agile Talent - Chapter Summary
This chapter on recruiting culturally agile talent gives you the flexibility to work with and train your employees easily regardless of their whereabouts. Self-paced and mobile-friendly, the lessons concentrate on recruiting culturally agile employees and cultural agility assessment methods to use when hiring managers. In each chapter, we've included self-assessment quizzes and a comprehensive chapter test so you can see how well your team has grasped these concepts.
How It Helps
- Builds strong teams: When your employees understand how to hire and recruit culturally agile employees and managers, you'll create strong, unified teams that can handle challenges together.
- Provides direction: After completing these lessons on agile employee recruitment, your team members will be able to employ these concepts in their hiring and recruiting activities right away.
- Simplifies training: Whether you need a resource to use when leading a corporate training workshop or want to review just one lesson with an employee directly, this chapter is for you.
This helpful chapter is designed to assist your employees in completing the following:
- Understand how to recruit culturally agile employees
- Embrace the employee value proposition
- Detail cultural agility assessment methods for hiring managers
1. How to Recruit Culturally Agile Employees
This lesson explains the importance of recruiting culturally agile employees who demonstrate their motivation through self-imitated cross-cultural experiences. It also discusses potential sources for finding culturally agile employees.
2. Embracing the Employee Value Proposition
Finding a company that will acknowledge your hard work with rewards is the goal of every job seeker. In this lesson we will learn all about employee value proposition and how it can be an asset to both employee and company.
3. Cultural Agility Assessment Methods for Hiring Managers
This lesson explains the importance of assessing a job applicant's cultural agility. We'll discuss five methods of assessing potential employees for cultural agility: resume screening, knowledge assessment, personality assessment, interviewing, and self-assessment.
4. Practical Application: Assessing a Candidate's Cultural Agility
This list of questions will help you assess the cultural agility of potential employees. After reviewing the importance of cultural agility, you'll go through a questionnaire for your potential hires, and then analyze the results.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Cultural Agility for Organizations course