About This Chapter
Healthcare Finance & Budgeting Assignments - Summary
Access this chapter at any time to complete and submit your required assignments for Health 305: Healthcare Finance & Budgeting. You can expect to create a comprehensive operating budget for a new medical practice, and your operating budget will require you to apply your knowledge of several financial factors, such as:
- Revenue estimates
- Cash flow
- Financial risks
- Net present value
- Internal rate of return
How Assignments Work
You can access these assignments at any time using your computer or mobile device. The assignments count toward your final grade in the course, and they're requirements for any College Accelerator member who is taking Health 305 to apply for transferable credit.
- Open an operating budget assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric that your assignments will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignment, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your operating budgets.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Healthcare Finance & Budgeting - Assignment 1: Accountable Care Organizations
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit all assignments and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit this assignment before registering for the final. Below you will find instructions for submitting your assignment.
2. Healthcare Finance & Budgeting - Assignment 2: Operating Budget
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit an assignment and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignment before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your assignment.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Health 305: Healthcare Finance & Budgeting course
- Introduction to Healthcare Finance
- Organizational Structure in Healthcare
- Healthcare Organizations & Services
- Financial Reporting in Healthcare
- Health Insurance & Reimbursement
- Estimating Healthcare Costs
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Accounting & Income Statements in Healthcare
- Using Balance Sheets in Healthcare Finance
- Financial Assessment in Healthcare
- Healthcare Planning & Budgeting
- Project Costs & Evaluation in Healthcare
- Healthcare Staffing Needs & Forecasting
- Trends in Healthcare