About This Chapter
History and Systems of Psychology Assignments - Summary
This chapter contains the required course assignments for Psychology 312: History and Systems of Psychology. This essay-based assignment will have you analyze, evaluate and critique specific psychological concepts that you learned about during the course. Some of the topics you could write about include:
- Wilhelm Wundt
- The Phi phenomenon
How Assignments Work
This assignment counts toward your final grade in the course, and it's required for all Study.com College Accelerator members who are seeking transferable credit in psychology.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignment, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your projects.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. History and Systems of Psychology Assignment
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit an essay and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your essay before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your essay.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Psychology 312: History and Systems of Psychology course
- Studying the History of Psychology
- Philosophical Influences on Psychology
- Physiological Influences on Psychology
- Women & Minorities in Psychology
- The New Psychology
- Structuralism in Psychology
- Antecedent Influences on Functionalism
- Development of Functionalism
- Applied Psychology
- Antecedent Influences on Behaviorism
- Development of Behaviorism
- Evolution of Behaviorism
- Gestalt Psychology
- Important Theories in Psychoanalysis
- Contemporary Developments in Psychology
- History of American Psychiatry
- Case Studies in Psychology
- History of Psychology Overview
- Studying for Psychology 312