About This Chapter
Cost Accounting Assignments - Summary
In order to pass our Accounting 303: Cost Accounting course, you'll need to complete the required assignment. These assignments have you apply the cost accounting knowledge you've learned throughout the course. You are asked to write a 2-4 page term paper on the following course topics:
- Decision-making and cost accounting information
- Management tools and techniques
- Financial reporting
How Assignments Work
These cost accounting assignments contribute to your final grade in Accounting 303. You'll need to complete these assignments if you are seeking transferable college credit as a Study.com College Accelerator member.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignments, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignments grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Accounting 303 - Assignment 1
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit all required assignments and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignments before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your assignment.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Accounting 303: Cost Accounting course
- Cost Classifications in Accounting
- Costing Methods & Techniques
- Formulas for Cost Accounting
- Standard Costs in Accounting
- Job Order Cost System in Accounting
- Process Cost System in Accounting
- Activity-Based Costing Overview
- Product & Service Costing
- Budgetary Process
- Cost Behavior Analysis
- Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis Overview
- Cost Estimation
- Service Department & Joint Cost Allocation
- Cost Accounting for Decision Making
- Ethics in Cost Accounting
- Modern Trends in Accounting
- Studying for Accounting 303