About This Chapter
Leading Organizational Change Assignments - Summary
This chapter contains the required assignments for Business 304: Leading Organizational Change. Building on the knowledge you've gained throughout the course, these assignments will have you analyze business case studies and evaluate the ways in which businesses can make effective organizational changes. You can expect to apply your knowledge of:
- Organizational barriers
- Vision and mission
- Organizational change strategies
- Leadership theory and styles
How Assignments Work
If you're a College Accelerator member of Study.com, you'll need to complete these assignments in order to pass the course and earn your final grade.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignment, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your projects.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignments grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Leading Organizational Change - Assignment 1: Case Study
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit an essay and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your essay before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your essay.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 304: Leading Organizational Change course
- How Leadership Affects Organizational Change
- Leadership Theories & Organizational Change
- Types of Leadership in Business
- Power & Leadership in Business Organizations
- Choosing Organizational Structures
- Change Factors in Organizations
- Management Functions & Organizational Change
- Organizational Change Theories
- Strategies for Implementing Changes in Business
- Communicating Change in Business
- Organizational Change & Company Culture
- Corporate Vision, Mission & Change
- Issues in Leading Organizational Change
- Globalization & Organizational Change
- Studying for Business 304