About This Chapter
Business 306 Assignment - Summary
The assignment in this chapter give you a chance to test your understanding of the topics you've studied in Business 306: Strategic Human Resource Management and count towards your final grade. In your assignment, you'll be given a practice company with several HR issues that need to be addressed. You will assess these issues and write a recommendation report from the perspective of a consultant. The assignment covers the following topics:
- HR policies
- Policy improvements
- Use of research to discuss current policies and support new implementations
How Assignments Work
If you are a College Accelerator member and are working towards earning transferable college credit for this Business 306 course, you will need to complete this assignment. It also make up a portion of the grade you will receive for the course.
- Open the final project assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your report will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your document, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your writing.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your final project grade before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignment.
1. Strategic Human Resources Management: Assignment - HR Consultation
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must pass the proctored final exam and submit the assignment described below. You must submit this project before registering for the final. Below, you will find the instructions for submitting your assignment as well as how it will be graded.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 306: Strategic Human Resources Management course
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Theory
- Employment Law & Rights of Employees
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Workplace Diversity & Multiculturalism
- Recruiting & Selecting Employees
- Employee Benefits & Compensation
- Collective Bargaining & Unions
- Organizational Training Programs
- Employee Motivation Theory
- Performance Management
- Employee Value & Competitive Advantage
- Human Resource Management Around the World
- Human Resource Metrics & Measurement
- Studying for Business 306