About This Chapter
Globalization & International Management Assignments - Summary
Showcase the knowledge you've acquired in this Business 308 Globalization & International Management course by completing this chapter's writing assignments. Get writing and research practice as you respond to case studies on:
- Global market analysis
- The impact of e-commerce on the global business environment
- Pros and cons of global sourcing and a global workforce
- Global market positioning and attracting global business
How Assignments Work
These writing assignments apply toward the final grade for the Business 308 Globalization & International Management course. They are required for College Accelerator members who want to earn transferable credit for the course.
- Open a writing assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your writing assignments will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your writing assignments, checking for plagiarism and other concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your writing assignment.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your writing assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. How to Write a Business Case Study
This lesson discusses the best methods for researching and organizing your business case study to produce an effective and easy to understand narrative to best present the case to your reader.
2. Globalization & International Management: Assignment 1
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit written case studies and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your papers before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your assignment.
3. Globalization & International Management: Assignment 2
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit case studies and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignments before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting these case studies.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Business 308: Globalization & International Management course
- Global Business Environments
- Global Leadership & Management
- Virtual Teams & Project Management
- Effect of Globalization on Organizations
- Global Trade & Business Law
- Global Business, Government & Society
- Foreign Exchange Market & Purchasing Power
- Global Marketing Basics
- Crisis Management and International Business
- Culture & Ethics in International Business
- Social Responsibility in Corporations
- Changes in the Global Marketplace
- Studying for Business 308