About This Chapter
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature Assignments - Summary
The following essay assignments challenge you to apply the literary knowledge you've gained in English 103: Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. You'll choose and respond to essay prompts that deal with some of the following literary topics:
- Poetry characteristics
- Short story, poetry and drama themes
- Literary characters
How Assignments Work
These written assignments count toward your final English 102 grade, and they're available to College Accelerator members who are seeking transferable college credit in English.
- Open an essay assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your essays will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your essays, checking for plagiarism and other concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your essay grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Analyzing and Interpreting Literature: Assignments 1 & 2 - Analysis Essays
If you are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit two essays and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your essays before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your essay.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.