About This Chapter
International Finance Assignment - Summary
Take a look at this chapter to find the required assignment for Finance 302: International Finance. The assignment will have you develop a research paper on the types of international finance concepts that you've studied throughout the course. Topics you may write about include:
- Foreign exchange markets
- Multinational companies
- Global investments and economies
How Assignments Work
These assignments are intended for students who have a College Accelerator membership and who are seeking transferable credit for Finance 302. Follow the steps below to submit your assignments.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignments, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. International Finance - Assignment: Research Paper
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit an assignment and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignment before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your assignment.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Finance 302: International Finance course
- Foundations of International Finance
- The Balance of Payments in International Finance
- History of Money & Finance
- Globalization & Multinational Firms
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Currency Changes in International Finance
- International Capital Markets
- Risk Management in International Finance
- Hedging & Strategic Decision Making
- Capital & International Financial Management
- International Financial Scams & Crises