About This Chapter
Health Services Policy Assignments - Summary
These required assignments ask you to apply what you've learned in the Health 302 Health Services Policy course. To complete the assignments, you'll need to showcase your understanding of the following by reviewing research articles and completing written assessments and a PowerPoint presentation on the following:
- Healthcare policy
- Health services
- Community health
How Assignments Work
The required assignments in this chapter, which consist of writing assignments and a PowerPoint presentation, make up a part of your final Health 302 Health Services Policy grade. College Accelerator members who wish to earn transferable college credit must complete these assignments.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment or presentation will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignment or presentation, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment or presentation) and attach your essay or PowerPoint presentation.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment or presentation grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Health Service Policy - Assignment 1: Literature Review & Writing
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit both projects and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your project before the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your first project.
2. Health Service Policy - Assignment 2: Community Health Profile Presentation
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit all projects and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your project before the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your second project.
3. Health Service Policy - Assignment 3: Case Study
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit all assignments and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit this assignment before completing final assignments and registering for the final. Below you will find instructions for submitting your assignment.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Health 302: Health Services Policy course
- Introduction to Health & Public Policy
- Overview of the U.S. Health Care System
- Organization of Health Services & Systems
- Health Care Financing
- Health Service Providers, Care & Delivery
- Public Health & U.S. Health Care
- U.S. Health Services & Policy
- Determinants in Health Policy
- Health Policy Development, Implementation & Impact
- Understanding Health Policy Analysis
- Analyzing Health Programs & Systems
- Health Policy Research