About This Chapter
Healthcare Delivery Systems Assignments - Summary
If you're taking Health 307: Healthcare Delivery Systems, you'll need to complete these required course assignments. This chapter provides all of the assignments, which deal with interviewing healthcare leaders and writing reports about healthcare trends, developments and industry matters. The assignments may require you to discuss the following healthcare topics:
- Policy and practice
- Costs and financing
- The future of healthcare
How Assignments Work
The assignments make up part of your final course grade, and all College Accelerator members who are applying for college credit in health must submit all assignments.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignments, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Healthcare Delivery Systems - Assignment 1: Interview and Report Project
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit both projects and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your project before the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your first project.
2. Healthcare Delivery Systems - Assignment 2: History Project
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit both projects and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your project before the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your second project.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Health 307: Healthcare Delivery Systems course
- Connecting Health with Health Care Delivery
- Overview of the Health Care System
- Systems for Health Care Delivery
- Health Care Delivery Professionals
- Health Care Delivery Technology
- Health Care System Access
- Health Care Systems: Quality & Ethics
- Health Care System Policy & Practice
- Health Care Costs & Financing
- Health Care Delivery Systems: Future Considerations