About This Chapter
Healthcare Informatics Assignments - Summary
In order to pass Health 309, you'll need to complete the course assignments. These analytical assignments challenge you to apply your knowledge of important healthcare informatics topics, such as electronic health records and health data management. You'll be asked to:
- Write a healthcare informatics essay
- Make a presentation about a healthcare industry problem
How Assignments Work
You'll need to complete these assignments if you're a College Accelerator member who is seeking transferable college credit in healthcare informatics.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignments, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Health Care Informatics - Assignment 1: Analysis Essay
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit a paper and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your paper before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your paper.
2. Health Care Informatics - Assignment 2: Health Care Technology
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit an essay and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your essay before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your essay.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Health 309: Healthcare Informatics course
- Introduction to Health Care Informatics
- Using Data & Databases in Health Care Informatics
- Electronic Health Records & Evidence-Based Practices
- Best Practices in Information Technology
- Project Development
- Consumer Informatics
- TeleHealth Overview
- Health Care Professionals & Technology Evaluation
- Trends in Health Care Informatics