About This Chapter
Hospitality 301 Assignments - Summary
You'll need to complete the assignments in this chapter if you are working toward transferable college credit. These assignments test the skills you've learned in this course. You'll need to complete two writing assignments, which test the following skills:
- Writing an essay about opening a new business or partnering with a restaurant
- Writing a marketing report to present to an investor about opening a franchise
How Assignments Work
If you are a member of the College Accelerator program, you'll need to complete the assignments in this chapter in order to receive your Hospitality 301: Hospitality Marketing final grade and transferable college credit.
- Open a writing assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your writing will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your documents, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignment.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Hospitality Marketing - Assignment 1
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit assignments and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignments before registering for the final exam. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your research paper.
2. Hospitality Marketing - Assignment 2
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit assignments and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignments before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your marketing proposal.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Hospitality 301: Hospitality Marketing course
- Basics of Hospitality Marketing
- Hospitality Industry Trends
- Hospitality Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior in the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Market Segmentation
- Pricing for the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Marketing Channels
- Hospitality Marketing Strategies
- Advertising for Hospitality
- Hospitality Industry & Public Relations
- Selling for the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Marketing & Technology
- Studying for Hospitality 301