About This Chapter
Consumer Behavior Assignments - Summary
This chapter contains all of the required assignments for Marketing 302: Consumer Behavior. These presentation-based and written assignments ask you to apply the consumer behavior knowledge you gained throughout the course. You may be required to discuss:
- Buyer decision-making forces
- Consumer behavior theories
- Advertising and promotional materials
How Assignments Work
If you're a College Accelerator member, you'll need to complete these assignments in order to earn your final course grade.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignment, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your projects.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Consumer Behavior - Assignment: Research Paper
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit an essay and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your essay before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your essay.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Marketing 302: Consumer Behavior course
- Introduction to Consumer Behavior
- Factors Influencing Consumer Behavior
- Consumers & the Decision Making Process
- Consumer Behavioral Heuristics
- Consumer Buying Behavior
- Microeconomics in Consumer Behavior
- Individual Financial Decision-Making
- Experiential Consumption
- Consumer Behavior Market Research
- Influencing Consumer Behavior
- Consumerism & Behavioral Appeals
- Psychology of Price
- Customer Satisfaction
- Studying for Marketing 302