About This Chapter
Principles of Selling Assignments - Summary
In this chapter, you'll see all of the required assignments for our Marketing 306 course. You'll be challenged to develop sales plans that incorporate the types of sales principles and concepts that you learned about in the course. Your sales plans should address the following sales elements:
- Trust establishment
- Client qualification
- Sales pitches
- Post-sale plans
- Sales forecasts
How Assignments Work
These assignments are requirements for students who have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and who are applying for transferable college credit in marketing.
- Open a sales plan assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric that your sales plan will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your sales plans, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your sales plans.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Principles of Selling - Assignment: Sales Plan
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit an essay and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your essay before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your essay.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Marketing 306: Principles of Selling course