About This Chapter
Nursing Informatics Assignments - Summary
There are a few capstone project assignments for Nursing 301: Nursing Informatics. You'll be challenged to create a PowerPoint presentation and analyze a peer-reviewed research article. These projects will address some of the following nursing informatics topics:
- Healthcare protocol
- Nursing roles in informatics
- How care is improved by information systems
- Patient-centered information technology
How Assignments Work
These assignments are requirements for students who have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and who are seeking college credit in nursing informatics.
- Open a project and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your project will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your projects, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your projects.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignments grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Nursing Informatics - Assignment 1: Research & Analysis Paper
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit both assignments and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit both projects before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your first assignment.
2. Nursing Informatics - Assignment 2: Telemedicine Presentation
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit both projects and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your project before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your second project.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Nursing 301: Nursing Informatics course
- Informatics & Information Systems in Healthcare
- Computer Hardware for Nursing Informatics
- Basic Computer Software for Nursing Informatics
- Online Connectivity & Security for Nursing Informatics
- Data Standards in Healthcare
- Patient-Centered Information Technology
- Nursing & Educational Informatics
- Informatics Literacy & Challenges in Nursing
- The Future of Nursing Informatics
- Studying for Nursing 301