About This Chapter
Industrial/Organizational Psychology Assignments - Summary
The course assignment for Psychology 301 comes in the form of a written project report. Building on the knowledge you gained throughout the course, you'll be tasked with writing a comprehensive diagnosis of an organization. You'll be asked to:
- Describe an organization's practices
- Come up with solutions based on your diagnosis
How Assignments Work
If you're a Study.com College Accelerator member who is seeking college credit in psychology, you must complete the course assignments to pass Psychology 301.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignments, checking for plagiarism and other concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Industrial/Organizational Psychology: Assignment 1 - Organization Diagnosis
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit a graded final assignment and pass a proctored final exam. The assignment must be submitted before registering for the exam. Assignment details and submission instructions are below.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Psychology 301: Industrial/Organizational Psychology course
- Introduction to Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Job Analysis & Evaluation Methods
- Employee Selection: Recruiting & Interviewing
- Performance Management: Evaluating Employee Performance
- Employee Training & Development
- Employee Motivation, Satisfaction & Commitment
- The Psychology of Employee Engagement
- Leadership & Conflict in the Workplace
- The Psychology of Groups
- Teamwork & Teams in the Workplace
- Organizational Development & Change
- Workplace Psychological Health
- Research Methods in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Studying for Psychology 301