About This Chapter
Psychology 303 Assignments - Summary
By completing these assignments, you will draw upon Psychology 303 course material and methods to conduct research, analyze data, and craft your own critique and essay. While providing a solid review of the content covered in this course (such as multiculturalism, discrimination, cultural research and methodology), these assignments will exercise these fundamental academic skills:
- Selecting appropriate academic resources
- Identifying the methods and perspectives employed in a data source
- Analyzing and critiquing published research
- Using published research to support your own psychology-related analysis
How Assignments Work
The final grade you earn in this Psychology 303 course will come from several areas, including these essay assignments. If you are a College Accelerator member, you may apply this coursework towards transferable college credit.
- Open an assignment and read the instructions carefully.
- Make sure you understand the grading criteria for the assignment.
- When you're finished writing, review your work for errors and unintentional plagiarism.
- Proceed to the submission form (links are provided in the assignment) and attach your work as directed.
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Psychology of Diversity - Assignment 1: Psychology of Diversity Research Response Paper
If you have been studying the psychology of diversity, you are ready to showcase your knowledge and do some extra research in the field. This assignment will guide you as you develop, hone and display your expertise.
2. Psychology of Diversity - Assignment 2: Stereotyping, Prejudice & Discrimination Essay
The study of the psychology of diversity requires an in-depth understanding of stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination. This assignment will help you synthesize information and showcase your expertise in those areas.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Psychology 303: Psychology of Diversity course
- Social Identity & Categorization Theories
- Understanding Diversity in Psychology
- The Psychological Study of Diversity
- Psychology of Diversity Theories & Research
- Psychological Perspectives of Human Behavior
- Understanding Racism & Discrimination
- Understanding of Stereotypes & Biases
- Multiculturalism & Cultural Relativism
- Fundamentals of Cultural Research in Psychology
- Bias, Cultural Competence & Awareness
- Psychology Research Methods & Tools