About This Chapter
Psychology of Personality Assignments - Summary
Be sure to finish this chapter's required course assignments to pass our Psychology 310 course. These writing-based assignments will have analyze psychological case studies and apply your knowledge of personality. Topics you may write about include:
- Personality perspectives
- Person-situation interactions
- Important psychological theorists
- Personality changes
How Assignments Work
These assignments are intended for students who have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and who are applying for college credit in psychology.
- Open an assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignments, checking for plagiarism and concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Personality Psychology Assignment 1 - Case Study
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit one case study paper and pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your paper before registering for the final. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting your paper. Below you will find prompts and instructions for submitting the assignment.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Psychology 310: Psychology of Personality course
- Introduction to Personality Psychology
- Personality Research & Assessment
- Psychoanalytic Theories of Personality
- Adler & Jung & Personality Theory
- Neo-Analytic & Ego Approaches to Identity
- Biological Aspects of Personality
- Psychodynamic Theories & Theorists
- Behavioral & Learning Aspects of Personality
- Cognitive & Existential Theories of Personality
- Humanistic Theories & Theorists
- Trait Aspects of Personality