About This Chapter
Spanish for the Workplace Assignments - Summary
These Spanish 105 assignments incorporate the workplace Spanish vocabulary you've learned throughout the course. The assignments help you apply your business-related Spanish writing and communication skills. You'll be asked to create:
- An email cover letter
- A 3-minute business presentation
How Assignments Work
These assignments are available to students who have a Study.com College Accelerator membership. Complete the assignments to work toward your final grade for Spanish 105 and earn transferable college credit.
- Open a written or presentation assignment and read through the instructions.
- Understand the scoring rubric your assignment will be graded on.
- Thoroughly review your assignments, checking for plagiarism and other concepts learned in the course.
- Fill out the submission form (link included in the assignment) and attach your assignments.
- Proceed to the proctored final exam on the Exams tab (you do not need to wait for your assignment grades before taking the final exam).
If you are not applying for credit, you do not need to submit your assignments.
1. Spanish for the Workplace: Assignment 1 - Cover Letter
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit both a written assignment and an oral presentation as well as pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignments before registering for the final. Below you will find the prompt for your written assignment and instructions for how to submit it.
2. Spanish for the Workplace: Assignment 2 - Business Presentation
If you have a Study.com College Accelerator membership and are seeking college credit for this course, you must submit both a written assignment and an oral presentation as well as pass the proctored final exam. You must submit your assignments before registering for the final. Below you will find the prompt for your presentation and instructions for how to submit it.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Spanish 105: Spanish for the Workplace course
- Culture & Etiquette in Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Introductions & Salutations in Spanish
- Numbers & Payment in Spanish
- Customer Service in Spanish
- Appointments & Dates in Spanish
- Talking About Time in Spanish
- Professions in Spanish
- Office Buildings in Spanish
- Office Tasks & Errands in Spanish
- Expressing Preference in Spanish
- Leisure Activities in Spanish
- Spanish Terms for Technology
- Job Applications & Interviews in Spanish
- Business Communication in Spanish
- Work & Benefits in Spanish
- Negotiations & Meetings in Spanish
- Office Roles & Positions in Spanish
- Studying for Spanish 105