About This Chapter
Resources for Bar Exam Prep - Chapter Summary and Learning Objectives
The material in these articles will provide you with the information and skills necessary to achieve a passing score on several forms of the bar exam. You will review content-specific material, polish and enhance your test-taking skills and more. These articles look at what's required for:
- Passing the MPRE exam
- Preparing for the bar exam
- Strategies for passing the California Bar Exam
You will find these articles beneficial because:
- They're helpful: Through the material presented in these articles, you will be better able to approach the bar exam with confidence.
- They're authoritative: The information in these articles has been thoroughly researched and reliably documented.
- They're accessible: You can access the articles at your convenience using your laptop, desktop, notebook computer, tablet computer or smartphone in any location that enables Internet access.
- They're useful: Links in the articles can connect you to other resources that can provide you with additional opportunities for study.
1. How to Pass the Bar Exam
Preparing for the bar exam can be extremely overwhelming. Having a good plan for how to prepare for the test can go a long way toward helping you pass. Read on to get tips that may help you do well on this exam.
2. How to Pass the California Bar Exam
Check out this article for information on passing the California Bar Exam. Find out how to study effectively and to learn specific tips for completing the bar in the state of California.
3. How to Pass the MPRE Exam
The Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE) is an exam that tests knowledge and understanding of the rules of professional conduct for attorneys, and a passing score is required to be admitted to the bar in almost all states. Read on to learn more about how you can prepare and get tips to help you pass.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the Student Resources course
- General Standardized Test Prep Resources
- Resources for Business Courses, Certificates & Training
- Resources for Technology Courses, Certificates & Training
- Resources for Courses, Certificates & Training
- Credit Recovery Resources
- Resources for Learning English & Language Arts
- Resources for Learning Spanish
- Resources for Learning French
- Resources for Learning Math
- Resources for Medical Exam Prep
- Resources for Regents Exam Prep
- Resources for Learning Science