Ch 12: Resources for Regents Exam Prep
About This Chapter
Resources for Regents Exam Prep - Chapter Summary and Learning Objectives
The articles in this chapter will teach you the skills and information you will need in order to thoroughly prepare for the Regents exams and improve your chances of scoring well. These articles cover subject-area content, testing skills and more. You will review strategies for passing the following Regents tests:
- Algebra and geometry Regents exams
- Chemistry, living environments, earth science and physics Regents exams
- English Regents exam
You will find these articles beneficial because:
- They're relevant: You will find information in these articles that is specifically designed for the tests you will be facing.
- They're authoritative: These articles have been carefully researched and are written by expert instructors.
- They're accessible: These articles are fully available online, so you have immediate access to them 24/7/365.
- They're supportive: The practice and additional skills you will review through these articles can help you approach the Regents exams with confidence.
1. How to Pass the Chemistry Regents Exam
Get ready to pass the New York Chemistry Regents Exam with this article. You'll find helpful tips and study options that can help you successfully complete this test.
2. How to Pass the Earth Science Regents Exam
Find out what you need to do to pass the NY Earth Science Regents Exam with this article. You can explore different study options and get information about the resources available to you.
3. How to Pass the Algebra Regents Exam
Access this article to learn what you need to do to pass the Algebra I or Algebra II Regents Exams. Find out how you can prepare and explore the study options available to you.
4. How to Pass the Living Environment Regents Exam
You can find out how to get ready for the NYS Living Environment Regents Exam with this article. Get study tips and learn more about how to pass this test.
5. US History Regents Essay Topics
Regents test takers encounter two types of essay questions in the U.S. History section: the Thematic Essay and Document-Based Question essay. Read on to learn about potential topics and prep resources for each of the essays.
6. How to Pass the Physics Regents Exam
Check out this article when you're ready to prepare for the NY Physics Regents Exam. You'll find information about what's on the exam and discover some of your study options.
7. Global History & Geography Regents Exam Info
Passing the New York State (NYS) Regents exam in Global History and Geography will satisfy the NYS Regents social studies high school graduation requirement in the state of New York. Learn about the test format and how to prepare for exam day.
8. NYS Earth Science Regents Exam Information
The New York State (NYS) Regents Exams are a set of five exams that students in the state of New York must pass to graduate from high school. Find out about the Regents Exam in earth science, when it is offered, and how to be ready to do well on it.
9. NYS Geometry Regents Exam Information
The New York State (NYS) Regents exams are given each year to high school students across the state to ensure they've mastered the subject areas required to earn a high school diploma. Learn about the Regents Geometry exam formatting and find out how to fully prepare for it.
10. How to Prep for the NYS Algebra Regents Exam
New York has two algebra Regents exams for high school students. Find out how to prepare for each of these tests, and get information on when they can be taken and what topics will be covered.
11. How to Prep for the NYS Chemistry Regents Exam
Find out how you can get ready for the NYS Chemistry Regents Exam with this article. Incorporating the suggestions included will leave you better prepared for exam day.
12. How to Prep for the NYS Earth Science Regents Exam
If you are a high school student in New York, taking the Earth Science Regents Exam will measure how well you grasp the required science curriculum of the state. Learn more on ways to prepare for this test below.
13. How to Prep for the NYS ELA Regents Exam
The New York State (NYS) English Language Arts (ELA) Regents Exam is a three-hour standardized test that measures the proficiency of high school students to gauge their success in college and career. Passing the ELA subject exam is a requirement to graduate high school in New York State.
14. How to Prep for the NYS English Regents Exam
The Comprehensive English test is one of several Regent exams administered to high school students in New York State as a requirement for graduation. Use the following guide to learn more about the test layout, get some prep tips, and discover available study resources.
15. How to Prep for the NYS Geometry Regents Exam
Find out how you can get ready to successfully complete the NYS Geometry Regents exam with this article. Learn more about the test and go over your study options.
16. How to Prep for the NYS Physics Regents Exam
Learn how you can get ready to successfully complete the NYS Physics Regents Exam with this article. You can find information about concepts you might be tested on and explore your study options.
17. How to Prep for the NYS Spanish Regents Exam
In order to earn an Advanced Regents Diploma in New York State, you must successfully complete an LOTE exam in the language of your choice. One of your language options is Spanish. Find out how you can prepare for the Spanish LOTE exam with this article.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Other chapters within the Student Resources course
- General Standardized Test Prep Resources
- Resources for Business Courses, Certificates & Training
- Resources for Technology Courses, Certificates & Training
- Resources for Courses, Certificates & Training
- Credit Recovery Resources
- Resources for Learning English & Language Arts
- Resources for Learning Spanish
- Resources for Learning French
- Resources for Learning Math
- Resources for Medical Exam Prep
- Resources for Bar Exam Prep
- Resources for Learning Science