About This Chapter
SAT Biology Flashcards - Summary
These interactive study flashcards are designed to help you review SAT Biology concepts wherever and whenever it's convenient. Use any computer or mobile device to flip through these flashcards and memorize vocabulary related to ecology, evolution, science fundamentals and scientific data analysis. Other SAT Biology topics found in these flashcard sets include:
- Organic and inorganic chemistry
- Reproduction and development
- Transcription and translation
- The human body
- The origin of life on Earth
- Plant, social and cell biology
- DNA, RNA, heredity and genetics
- Metabolic and enzymatic biochemistry
- Phylogeny and classification
- Cell division and DNA replication
How They Work
These biology flashcards enable you to study for the SAT Biology exam at any time that fits your schedule.
- Open a flashcard set for the SAT Biology topic you're studying.
- Identify the image or word on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
SAT Biology: Analyzing Scientific Data Flashcards
Go over methods to analyze scientific data found in experimental tests with this set of flashcards. You can also focus on tips that can help you successfully answer chart and table problems.
SAT Biology: Reproduction & Development Flashcards
This flashcard set will test your general knowledge on the reproduction and development of organisms. You will learn the difference between asexual and sexual reproduction and the basics of what happens during the production of living things.
SAT Biology: Human Body System Flashcards
Access these flashcards to review human body systems. You can go over the organs contained in these systems and focus on the body processes they control.
SAT Biology: Origin of Life Flashcards
Prepare for questions about the origin of life on the SAT Biology Subject Test by accessing this set of flashcards. You can go over evolutionary theory and the time periods that make up the history of the planet.
SAT Biology: Plant Biology Flashcards
Focus on different aspects of plant biology with this set of flashcards. You can also go over ways that plants reproduce and the hormones that influence their growth.
SAT Biology: Social Biology Flashcards
Discover the field of social biology with these flashcards; from behavior of insects to complex population changes, social biology can be seen all around us.
SAT Biology: Cell Biology Flashcards
Use this flashcard set to help review concepts of Cellular Biology for the SAT subject test! Test your knowledge about cell parts and cell functions, including a variety of organelles, types of cells, and descriptions of cellular characteristics!
SAT Biology: Principles of Evolution Flashcards
This flashcard set will break down the evidence for evolution, the causes, and the major contributors to the theory of evolution. Learn about how the different species that live today came into existence.
SAT Biology: Cell Division Flashcards
Are you preparing for the SAT subject test in Biology? Use this set of flashcards to review the key terms associated with cellular division, including details about mitosis and meiosis. This set includes important definitions and explanations of key terms.
SAT Biology: Basics of Science Flashcards
Access these cards when you're ready to focus on the basics of science as you prepare for the SAT Biology subject test. Go over steps of the scientific method and important scientific terms.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Other chapters within the SAT Subject Test Biology: Practice and Study Guide course
- Scientific Principles
- Review of Inorganic Chemistry For Biologists
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Basics of DNA & RNA
- How Enzymes Work
- Cell Biology
- Process of DNA Replication
- The Transcription and Translation Process
- Basics of Gene Mutations
- Basics of Metabolic Biochemistry
- Overview of Cell Division
- Plant Biology
- Plant Reproduction and Growth
- Physiology I: The Circulatory, Respiratory, Digestive, Excretory, and Musculoskeletal Systems
- Physiology II: The Nervous, Immune, and Endocrine Systems
- Animal Reproduction and Development
- Biology of Genetics
- Basics of Human Genetics
- Principles of Ecology
- Biological Evolution & Natural Selection
- The Origin and History of Life On Earth
- Organism Classification & Phylogenesis
- Social Biology
- Analyzing Scientific Data
- SAT Subject Test Biology Flashcards